The Best Staffing Agency Software
Our independent review for staffing agency software selected Bullhorn as the best option, because of its great modern functionality, strong track-record of success with staffing agencies, and good security and behind-the-scenes management. Bullhorn has an excellent customer-base with good case studies and reference sites. Bullhorn is a dedicated recruitment and staffing solution.
However, every organisation is different. Maybe you’re looking beyond recruitment into talent management, maybe your professional services agency covers more than just staffing, or maybe you place more importance on some specific features… read on for more information.
The Staffing Agency Software Shortlist
What To Look For
First, I recommend that you review the features of any staffing agency software, to ensure it does what you need it to do. However, it’s likely that many vendors will meet your requirements, as features of different systems overlap. The real differentiation between vendors is how the software will integrate with your people, processes and technology.
I've found that most staffing agency software have very similar features. What does differentiate one from another is how they implement the features, and how easy-to-use they are. Look for:
- Import and process resumes
- Good searching features
- Screening and assessment
- Tracking applicants
- Customer Relationship Management features that are well-integrated as a suite
- Invoicing and Billing
- Expense management
- Mobile support
- Reporting, Analytics
- Onboarding portal and workflow
Fits your people, process and technology
Expect that the organisational fit will probably be the deciding factor for your staffing agency software selection. I recommend that you review the following checklist:
- Does it fit your existing workflow?
- Can be made to match your corporate brand (especially careers portal)?
- Will it integrate with your other systems? Look especially for integration with your accounting systems.
- Will it integrate with appropriate resume databases, and import information?
- How easy is it to use? Usability is so crucial! Make sure you review the application from both your clients' point of view, and an applicant's point of view.
- Is it compliant with your legal and regulatory needs? Does it offer relevant reporting?
All Recruitment Software
All Professional Services Automation Software